- "Competition, Comparative Performance, and Market Transparency" (with Bruce I. Carlin and Andrew Iannaccone). American Economic Journal: Microeconomics. 4: 202-237, 2012. [Link]
- "Moral Hazard in Active Asset Management" (with David C. Brown) Journal of Financial Economics. 125: 311-325, 2017. [Link] [Online Appendix]
- "The Unintended Consequences of Divestment" (with Edward D. Van Wesep) Journal of Financial Economics. 128: 558-575, 2018. [Link]
- “Investing for Impact” (with Bhagwan Chowdhry and Brian Waters) forthcoming at the Review of Financial Studies. [Link]
- "Financing Efficiency of Securities-Based Crowdfunding" (with David C. Brown). [Link] revise-and-resubmit at the Review of Financial Studies
- "ETF Flows, Non-Fundamental Demand, and Return Predictability" (with David C. Brown and Matthew Ringgenberg). [Link] revise-and-resubmit at the Journal of Finance
- "Speculation Sentiment" [Link]
- "Investor Demand for Leverage: Evidence from Closed-End Funds" (with Robert Dam and S. Katie Moon). [Link]
- "Index Investing, Value-Weighted ETF Flows, and Non-Linear Price Impact: Implications for the Firm" (with David C. Brown and Matthew Ringgenberg).
- “Individual Traders and the Allocation of Scarce Attention” [Link]
- “Financial Advice and Discretion Limits” [Link]
- "The Implementation of State Sponsored Retirement Plans" (with Bruce I. Carlin). [Link]
Work in Progress
- "Home Bias in Equity Crowdfunding" (with David C. Brown and Mingfeng Lin).
- "On the Magnification of Small Biases in Decision-Making" (with Edward D. Van Wesep and Brian Waters).
- The effect of the Ashley Madison hack announcement on temporary housing values (with Edward D. Van Wesep) [Link]